Thank you for registering for the
Archived Clinician Scholars Webinar.
You will receive an email with the following information.
Oral Manifestations of HIV Infection
VIEWING THE RECORDED WEBINAR:
- Url Link to webinar: http://matec.adobeconnect.com/p7mrxnyre1v/
- Once you have completed viewing the webinar please complete this survey at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/archived_webinar_3-10-16
- ALL Clinician Scholars who view this recording must complete this survey if you were not able to to attend the live webinar.
Mona Van Kanegan, DDS, MS, MPH
Oral Health Forum
Heartland Health Outreach
Oral Health Director, Midwest AIDS Training and Education Center
- Discuss the prevalence and sequelae of oral disease.
- Review profound disparities that exist in oral health and access to care challenges.
- Highlight the role of the primary care clinician in promoting oral health; provide professional screening, guidance to decrease risk and referral.
- Diagnose and manage common clinical oral conditions related and unrelated to HIV disease.
CORE CAPABILITIES ADDRESSED:
This webinar is designed to address the following Core Capabilities of the Clinician Scholars program:
- Capability #2: Utilize current Department of Health and Human Services treatment guidelines, including those related to special populations, to manage HIV infection.
- Capability #3: Incorporate current standards of care, including those related to special populations, into management of HIV infection.
- Capability #8: Diagnose and manage common clinical syndromes related to HIV disease. Manage co-morbid conditions related and unrelated to HIV disease.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED AN ADOBE CONNECT WEBINAR:
Please do the following before viewing the recorded webinar.
- Open browser
- Go to this address to test your connection http://matec.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
If you have questions or trouble logging into the webinar please contact Malinda Boehler @ 317-880-3520 or email@example.com.