Thank you for registering for the Archived Clinician Scholars Webinar.
Recording of Interpreting
HIV Resistance Testing Webinar
Jason Tokumoto, MD
National Clinical Consultation Center
University of California, San Francisco
- Define genotype testing (distinguished from other resistance tests)
- Identify circumstances in which genotype testing is useful
- Distinguish a valid from an invalid genotype result
- Identify 3 very common mutations
CORE CAPABILITIES ADDRESSED:
This webinar is designed to address the following Core Capabilities of the Clinician Scholars program:
- Capability #2: Utilize current Department of Health and Human Services treatment guidelines, including those related to special populations, to manage HIV infection
- Capability #3: Incorporate current standards of care, including those related to special populations, into management of HIV infection
- Capability #4: Use results of CD4, HIV viral load and HIV resistance testing in combination with antiretroviral medication history to choose optimum treatment regimens
- Capability #5: Manage treatment failure
VIEWING THE RECORDED WEBINAR:
- Url Link to webinar: http://matec.adobeconnect.com/p3tlenf7vb7/
- Once you have completed viewing the webinar please complete this survey at the folowing link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/archived_webinar_1-6-16
- ALL Clinician Scholars who view this recording must complete this survey if you were not able to to attend the live webinar.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED AN ADOBE CONNECT WEBINAR:
Please do the following before viewing the recorded webinar.
- Open browser
- Go to this address to test your connection http://matec.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
If you have questions or trouble logging into the webinar please contact Malinda Boehler @ 317-880-3520 or email@example.com.