MATEC-IN is working with an HIV clinic in central Indiana and a Federally-Qualified Health Center in northwest Indiana through June 2024 to expand, improve, and increase efficiency and quality of HIV care through its HIV Practice Transformation Project.
Through this project, MATEC-IN is assisting these clinics by:
- Assessing current needs and clinical outcomes of patients living with HIV.
- Providing training along the HIV Care Continuum.
- Drafting and reviewing policies, procedures, and work flows as they relate to providing services along the HIV Care Continuum.
- Providing tools and resources to facilitate better clinical performance in HIV care, and care for co-occurring conditions such as opioid use disorder, Hepatitis C, and sexual transmitted diseases.
- Providing other technical assistance to help clinics achieve their goals as they related to improving and expanding HIV care.
For additional background information about the practice transformation project in the Midwest region, visit MATEC’s Practice Transformation Project page on their website.