Thank you for registering for the
Archived Clinician Scholars Webinar.
You will receive an email with the following information.
Vaccinations of adults living with HIV: a case study approach
VIEWING THE RECORDED WEBINAR:
- Url Link to webinar: http://matec.adobeconnect.com/p14gzuh618x/
- Once you have completed viewing the webinar please complete this survey at the folowing link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cspwebinarvaccination
- ALL Clinician Scholars who view this recording must complete this survey if you were not able to to attend the live webinar.
Maithe Enriquez, APRN, PhD, FAAN
Associate Professor, University of Missouri
Nurse Practitioner, Infectious Disease Associates
- Summarize the guidelines, rationale and health benefits for utilizing vaccinations in adults living with HIV.
- Formulate strategies to engage patients in timely, routine vaccinations.
- Identify contraindications for selected vaccines in the adult population living with HIV.
CORE CAPABILITIES ADDRESSED:
This webinar is designed to address the following Core Capabilities of the Clinician Scholars program:
Capability #2: Utilize current Department of Health and Human Services treatment guidelines, including those related to special populations, to manage HIV infection.
Capability #3: Incorporate current standards of care, including those related to special populations, into management of HIV infection.
Capability #4: Use results of CD4, HIV viral load and HIV resistance testing in combination with ARV medication history to choose optimum treatment regimens.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED AN ADOBE CONNECT WEBINAR:
Please do the following before viewing the recorded webinar.
- Open browser
- Go to this address to test your connection http://matec.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
If you have questions or trouble logging into the webinar please contact Malinda Boehler @ 317-880-3520 or email@example.com.