Thank you for registering for the Archived Clinician Scholars Webinar.
HIV Case Studies
- Url Link to webinar: http://matec.adobeconnect.com/p5kc7unsg7h/
- Once you have completed viewing the webinar please complete this survey at the folowing link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CSPHIVcasestudies
- ALL Clinician Scholars who view this recording must complete this survey if you were not able to to attend the live webinar.
Renslow Sherer, MD
University of Chicago
At the end of this session the participant will be able to:
- Recognize common co-morbid conditions and describe aspects of their management among people living with HIV infection.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify patients with common co-morbid conditions as well as recommend appropriate prophylaxis and/or immunizations.
- Identify and assess clinically significant drug interactions between antiretroviral agents and concomitant drug therapy.
CORE CAPABILITIES ADDRESSED:
This webinar is designed to address the following Core Capabilities of the Clinician Scholars program:
Capability #2: Utilize current Department of Health and Human Services treatment guidelines, including those related to special populations, to manage HIV infection.
Capability #3: Incorporate current standards of care, including those related to special populations, into management of HIV infection.
Capability #4: Use results of CD4, HIV viral load and HIV resistance testing in combination with ARV medication history to choose optimum treatment regimens.
Capability #7: Institute appropriate opportunistic infections prophylaxis, and diagnose and manage or refer common opportunistic infections.
Capability #8: Diagnose and manage common clinical syndromes related to HIV disease. Manage common co-morbid conditions related and unrelated to HIV disease.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED AN ADOBE CONNECT WEBINAR:
Please do the following before viewing the recorded webinar.
Go to this address to test your connection
If you have questions or trouble logging into the webinar please contact Malinda Boehler @ 317-880-3520 or email@example.com.