Source: AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
Published April 12, 2018
Six new HIV Meds Updates have been added online to the AETC National Coordinating Resource Center’s (AETC NCRC) ShareSpot. Summaries include key findings and treatment updates from CROI 2018:
- Bictegravir Approved for Initial ART, in Combination with TAF/FTC
- Bictegravir/TAF/FTC in Women
- Immediate ART Initiation Improves Time to Viral Suppression
- Darunavir/Cobicistat/FTC/TAF Single-Pill Combination in Treatment-Experienced Patients, EMERALD Study
- Ibalizumab Approved for Persons with Multidrug-Resistant HIV
- Naltrexone Improves Virologic Suppression
HIV Meds Updates are written by Susa Coffey, MD, medical editor of the AETC NCRC, and are posted as new treatment information becomes available.
Click here for other treatment updates, as well as more HIV/AIDS news.