In early November, MATEC Indiana convened a meeting with a sampling of Indiana’s largest PrEP providers and HIV services funding partners to learn more about the provision of PrEP across Indiana and future plans to promote and support PrEP expansion.
As a result of this meeting, MATEC indiana would like to identify clinics (clinicians and administrators) that are interested in participating in a two-day PrEP Summit.
The Summit is designed to prepare participants to:
- Discuss local HIV epidemiology, data on PrEP uptake, and recent evidence on the effectiveness and safety of PrEP.
- Describe several PrEP implementation models guided by experiences of Indiana providers.
- Identify key systems-level challenges to PrEP scale up, including financing and population-specific concerns about PrEP, that should be addressed by local programs to ensure equitable access.
- Develop organization-specific PrEP implementation action plans (short and long term).
- Build skills to navigate clients successfully to PrEP, including linkage to clinical providers and securing available benefits to pay for medication and associated services.
We ask clinics that are interested in participating in a Summit to take a few minutes to complete a short survey using the link below:
The survey will be open through Friday, December 15, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Fogleman, Programming Coordinator for MATEC Indiana, at email@example.com or (317) 880-3517.