Last year, we announced the creation of the MATEC Indiana Vanguard Award. We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting nominations for this award. The winner will be announced at the 2015 HIV/STD Update: Advances in Care and Prevention in Indianapolis on May 15, 2015.
Nominations for the MATEC Indiana Vanguard Award are accepted for any individual or organization whose work in the HIV/STD field demonstrates:
- Commitment to excellence
- Impact on the sexual health of Hoosiers
- Focus on the needs of marginalized individuals and communities
Anyone in the field of public health or patient care who meets criteria will be considered for this award.
- The window for submitting nominations is January 15, 2015-March 31, 2015. Late submissions will not be reviewed under any circumstance.
- Nominations may be for an individual or an organization.
- An advisory committee formed by MATEC Indiana will review all nominations. This committee will select the award recipient.
If you would like to nominate an Individual for the MATEC Indiana Vanguard Award, please follow this link – Vanguard Individual Nomination Form
If you would like to nominate an Organization for the MATEC Indiana Vanguard Award, please follow this link – Vanguard Organizational Nomination Form
Thank you for taking the time to recognize those who work toward a healthier community.
2 thoughts on “Who inspires you? We are now accepting nominations for the MATEC Indiana Vanguard Award.”
I do not have an IU login. I’d like to nominate Kevin Swihart from Eskenazi Health.
Thank you for your nomination. You actually don’t need a login to nominate. For some reason our links were not working correctly. I was able to fix the nomination links for you. You can submit your nomination by filling out this form at the following link … https://matec-indiana.formstack.com/forms/individual_nomination
Sorry for the confusion. Please let me know if you have any trouble with this form.