Last year, we announced the creation of the MATEC Indiana Vanguard Award. We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting nominations for this award. The winner will be announced at the 2015 HIV/STD Update: Advances in Care and Prevention in Indianapolis on May 15, 2015.
Nominations for the MATEC Indiana Vanguard Award are accepted for any individual or organization whose work in the HIV/STD field demonstrates:
- Commitment to excellence
- Impact on the sexual health of Hoosiers
- Focus on the needs of marginalized individuals and communities
Anyone in the field of public health or patient care who meets criteria will be considered for this award.
- The window for submitting nominations is January 15, 2015-March 31, 2015. Late submissions will not be reviewed under any circumstance.
- Nominations may be for an individual or an organization.
- An advisory committee formed by MATEC Indiana will review all nominations. This committee will select the award recipient.