AIDS United announces a core partnership with AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin (ARCW) under the Fenway Institute in the launch of the National Center for Innovation in HIV Care. The partnership, funded through a HRSA/HAB cooperative agreement, brings together national experts for training and technical assistance for Ryan White-funded AIDS service organizations and community-based organizations to help them navigate the changing health care landscape. This helps organizations develop strategies to improve operational effectiveness, and implement best practices to optimize outcomes along the continuum of HIV care.
The National Center offers training via live and on-demand webinars and interactive learning collaboratives that focus on: 1) Improving organizational sustainability and 2) Improving care along the HIV continuum.
Upcoming webinar topics include:
- Understanding the impact of the Affordable Care Act on Ryan White-funded HIV care,
- Evaluating how your organization addresses the HIV continuum of care
- Models for formal affiliation with health care organizations
- Restructuring organizations for a changing landscape
- Developing new service lines, including pharmacy services in your organization
- Adding billable mental health and substance use services
- Business planning for ASOs and CBOs
- How ASOs and CBOs can contract for non-HIV services with hospitals
- Social entrepreneurship for revenue diversification.
Click here to learn more about upcoming programs, including webinars and continuing education opportunities.
To sign up to be on the distribution list for webinars, issue briefs and tool kits, or to request technical assistance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.